All international parcels can be followed using the tracking number provided to you at checkout. Here is a step by step guide.
- Log In to your Fabko Shipping account.
- Under “My Account” locate the parcel in question.
- Look for a tracking number starting with “UPS002”
- Highlight > Right Click > Copy
- Go to https://domaexport.com/en/index
- At the navigation bar at the top, click on “Tracking”
- In the white box presented, right click and Paste your tracking number.
- Press “Track”
- Now you will be able to see the current and previous status of your package.
- (Optional) If the parcel has been handed over to the local courier, you will see an additional tracking number highlighted in blue. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to the website of the local courier and shown the exact current status of the parcel. In case of a lost or damaged parcel, it is also important to make note of this number, so the courier can be contacted.
If you have any additional questions, check out our FAQ.